Online Equine Manipulation Myofascial & Mobilisation Webinar Series
Friday, July 09, 2021 - Monday, July 12, 2021
07:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Fri July 9, Saturday July 10, Monday July 12 each day at 7pm to 10pm London Time.
Previous attendees of this webinar series said:
"Fantastic course filling up the gaps and adding new techniques to the existing tool set. Amazing way of presenting material. Super clear and easy to understand." K.D.
"Professional and easy to follow. Time given to answer questions and a huge amount of information given with great videos of treatments to demonstrate the theory. Excellent value." K.O.
"A really interesting series of webinars, very clearly and thoroughly presented with excellent pictures and videos.....this is definitely information and advice I will keep coming back to!" J.P.
Please note that the session is scheduled to begin at London UK times which can be clarified here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/uk/london This means that in Australasia, the event runs on the following day but in the morning, local time. In the USA the session runs 5-8 hours earlier in the day, local time. It is run over 3 separate c3hour sessions on a Friday, Saturday and a Monday over the same weekend. A fourth session provides a background to the techniques and can be viewed in advance by accessing a link provided shortly after booking. *Places are limited for this interactive webinar series*
This webinar is not accredited as it cannot certify competence. We suggest that any queries about the extent to which you may be able to apply the techniques in a professional capacity should be directed to your professional indemnity insurer.
Presented by veterinary physiotherapist, qualified saddle fitter and graduate sports therapist, Caroline Lindsay, this live, interactive webinar is part of a series created for equine therapists and students of equine therapy around the world to participate in, specifically to evaluate the techniques with a view to adding to their techniques toolbox as their current level of training and expertise permits.
Full information about Caroline Lindsay can be found here: http://www.horsesaddlerider.com/about/
Session Content: A comprehensive range of manipulation, myofascial and mobilisation techniques, together with variations and many alternatives for the techniques, are demonstrated so that application of the techniques is as inclusive for a wide range of equine practitioners as possible. Each webinar will be interactive with film, explanations and discussions generated from audience participation. Emphasis is on correcting posture.
- A review of the names of the muscles and their siting on the equine head and neck.
- Evaluation of the temporomandibular, hyoid, atlanto-axial, atlanto-occipital and remaining cervical segments. Then the back and ribs with the final session covering the pelvis and limbs.
- How the above joint segments can be addressed with a variety of manipulation and myofascial techniques to improve performance and gait by resolving minor segmental range of motion restrictions.
- How a selection of trigger points may be identified and addressed.
- Exercises to mobilise the head, neck, back, pelvis and limbs both manually and with ground schooling and ridden techniques.
- How the techniques can be applied to address the equine body's support system of the newly discovered myofascial lines.
The lecture is highly visual and has plenty of video content for clarification.
- A copy of the lecture slides can be downloaded as a PDF prior to the presentation.
- Access to a recording of this webinar will be made available for 2 weeks..
- A compilation video showing how the manipulation, myofascial techniques are applied will be available for download as a memory aid.
- 12 hours CPD - attendance certificates issued on request.
- Participants can interact further in a dedicated Facebook group if they have further questions arising.
Payment amount includes a Ticketbud booking fee.
Ticketbud provides us only with your email address and the name you have registered with. HorseSaddleRider Lab complies fully with GDPR regulations and will only contact you with information about the webinars and any future presentations held that may interest you.
If you are registering in a business name you MUST provide a personal name so that we can register your attendance and check that you have participated in the Introductory lecture before you attend the 'How To' lectures.
Any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Select a ticket and proceed to registration details